Seminole Soccer Club, Inc. DBA Orlando City Soccer School - Seminole is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) youth soccer club located in Sanford, Florida dedicated to providing soccer opportunities to players aged 4 through 19 years. Seminole Soccer Complex (SSC) is a 40-acre soccer facility with over 100,000 annual visitors and an estimated economic impact of $11.79m.
Why is a local corporate/ business sponsorship partnership with OCSS-Seminole mutually beneficial?
Benefits to local corporations or businesses!
- Greater recognition and awareness in the community.
- Solicitation directly to the local community.
- Opportunity to further market and cross-market events, sales, occurrences, etc. to the local marketplace.
- The community understands that your business is financially supporting OCSS-Seminole, creating a greater partnership, and brand allegiance with those in the community.
- Drive market share towards your business rather than a competitor.
- Sponsorship gives you the opportunity to promote your interests and brand to the thousands of members and visitors to our club.
Benefits to OCSS-Seminole:
- Helps OCSS-Seminole with their Capital Campaign and Seminole Complex Improvement Project (see slide 8 above).
- Improved complex and facility provides a better experience and environment for OCSS-Seminole members.
- Increased financial sustainability.
- Ability to create awareness through marketing and cross-marketing partnership.
- Creation of event opportunities.
For more information about Field Sponsorship or Facility Advertising contact us by clicking here